We strive to provide a world-class outpatient facility that is in your vicinity. You can see a wide range of doctors, across multiple specialties, all under one roof. We encourage our staff to attend various conferences and seminars in order to keep themselves up-to-date in their respective fields thus enabling our patients to receive the most appropriate care. Our doctors are there for you, please let us know how they can be of help!
The rheumatology department at Zia Medical Center is well equipped to deal with the investigation, diagnosis and management of several muskoskeletal and auto immune conditions commonly referred to as rheumatic diseases.
- Diagnosis and management of rheumatic diseases
- Rheumatic diseases with pregnancy
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus erthromatosis osteoporosis
- Soft tissue rheumatism
- Autoimmune diseases & osteoarthritis
- Sjogren syndrome
- Vasculitis non surgical management of spine pain & joint problems like in knees
- Cervical & lumbar pain due to ankylosing spondylitis
- Lumbar spondylosis